Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Sabrina Dhowre’s Love For Idris Elba is Stronger Than Covid-19

When Idris Elba announced that he was diagnosed with Covid-19, his wife, Sabrina Dhowre, reacted by running to him, not away from him.

“This morning I tested positive for Covid 19,” Elba captioned a video on Twitter on Monday, March 16. “I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing ?￰゚マᄒ?￰゚マᄒ No panic.”

While self-isolating and social distancing means that many couple have had to maintain their distance from each other, Sabrina Dhowre couldn’t stand the thought of being away from her husband.

“As soon as I heard that Idris was potentially exposed, I was on my way anyway and I wanted to be with him. I think that’s an instinct as a wife; you just want to go and take care,” Dhowre told Oprah Winfrey for Oprah Talks COVID-19 on Apple TV+. “We didn’t change the way we interacted. I could have made a decision to put myself in a separate room or maybe stay away, and I’m sure people are making those decisions; they’re tough decisions to make. But I made the decision to want to be with him and still touch him.”

It came as no surprise, then, that on March 21 Dhowre revealed she also tested positive for COVID-19. The two are in isolation together, and are both expected to make a full recovery.

Looking for some entertaining reads? Visit our online library at Wordivo for a wide variety of ebooks, audiobooks, music, and more. Accessible anytime, anywhere, from your favorite devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment